One CU Scholarships
Class of 2023
Every Spring, One Credit Union awards scholarships to deserving High School Seniors in our communities.
This year we are upping the ante with seven $2,000 scholarships
Another awesome change for 2023 on is that we will provide the $2,000 amount to students for all four years of college should they continue to meet the requirements.
May 19th is the application deadline.
School Faculty - Please submit student transcripts and recommendation letters here.
- Must be a graduating senior attending college/technical school in the fall
- Must have a GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Must demonstrate a financial need
- Must be/become a member of One Credit Union (membership requires a $5 savings account).
- Questions? Contact Us.
- For continued support, students must attend school in four consecutive years.
Be prepared to provide the following:
- The acceptance letter for the school you plan to attend, if available
- A copy of financial award and/or scholarships, if available
- A brief statement explaining your financial need
- A 300-word essay explaining your experience with teamwork, community building, and its importance to you.
- An official copy of your high school transcript (to be sent by school - schools submit here).
- One letter of recommendation from a high school teacher (past/present) - teachers submit here.
- A photograph of yourself – preferably high resolution. Photographs are not used in the decision making process. Winners will be announced in a press release, on our website, and in a Facebook announcement. By applying each applicant gives us permission to use the photograph if they are chosen.