We are now accepting applications for 2021!
Every spring One Credit Union awards seven $1,000 scholarships to deserving High School Seniors in our communities who will be continuing their education in the fall.
School Faculty - Please submit student transcripts and recommendation letters here.
- Must be a graduating senior attending college/technical school in the fall
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must demonstrate a financial need
Must be/become a member of One Credit Union (membership requires a $5 savings account).
Application deadline is April 18, 2021.
- Questions? Contact Us.
Be prepared to provide the following:
- The acceptance letter for the school you plan to attend, if available
- A copy of financial award and/or scholarships, if available
A brief statement explaining your financial need
- A 300-word essay explaining your experience with teamwork and community building, and its importance to you.
- An official copy of your high school transcript (to be sent by school - schools submit here).
- One letter of recommendation from a high school teacher (past/present) - teachers submit here.
- A photograph (selfie, senior portrait) – preferably high resolution (300 dpi). Photographs are not used in the decision making process. Winners will be announced in a press release, on our website, and in a Facebook announcement. By applying each applicant gives us permission to use the photograph if they are chosen.