(12/1/2020) In response to the latest surge in cases, effective December 7th, all lobbies at One Credit Union will be closed until further notice.
The following resources are available 24x7x365:
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Open Accounts and Apply for Loans in 3 easy steps online
- Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit
- ATMs – with deposit capabilities
- 1 Market Place, Essex Junction, VT
- 380 River Street, Springfield, VT
- 560 South Barre Road, Barre, VT
- 70 John Stark Highway, Newport, NH
- ATMs – for cash dispensing
- 569 Route 103 South, Chester, VT
- 5 Kinney Place, Claremont, NH
- Find COOP ATMs here
Please utilize the drive up if you must visit a branch. In person transactions are by appointment only. Please call us at (800) 578-5024 to schedule. Please do not come in if you are not healthy. In Essex and Vergennes, locations without Drive Up access, please knock on the door. These locations will service members one at a time. Members must be masked and observe social distancing requirements in the branch at all times.
Please note, all branches have a night depository. If you are not comfortable with Mobile Deposit for checks, or if you have cash or coin to deposit, please use the night depository. It is available 24x7 and checked routinely throughout the day. (Note: In Essex, the night depository is temporarily unavailable due to construction. Please knock on the lobby door to hand in your deposit).
In these uncertain times, the health and well-being of our members and our staff is our top priority. We appreciate your understanding, and your cooperation. Together, we will get through this.